Portuguese tile fabric wall hanging | original stencil handprint
This wall art was entirely hand-crafted from fabric printing to sewing and finishing. We used an original hand cut stencil inspired on portuguese tile to create a pattern that will add a touch of color, texture and originality to any room in the house.
This item is made to order. You can ask for different color combinations, matching the colors of your room. Just send us an email and we will produce your exclusive piece within two weeks.
Size: 48 (tall) x 43 (side) cm
- Printed on white cotton canvas using water-based non-toxic fabric inks.
- Includes two round-section pine sticks that stretch the canvas and allow it to be fixed to the wall with a cotton cord.
- The fabric can be washed and ironed by the back.
- Might include minor imperfections. Embrace that as the beauty and uniqueness of handprint process.
- Color may vary from what you see here due to monitor settings.
This wall art was proudly designed and handmade in Porto (Portugal).
If you have any question, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not make exchanges or returns.
Copyright by KARAKA®